|Plan a Visit||Tours||Shopping & Dining|
Jefferson Patterson Society
The purpose of the Jefferson Patterson Society is to support the museum and its programs through the financial commitment and personal involvement of Society members. Members make an annual gift of $1,500 to $5,500 while receiving a variety of benefits and exclusive privileges afforded only to our most valued supporters. Members serve as advocates for the museum in its mission to serve the community by creating meaningful experiences with art.
Society contributions are the lifeblood of the museum, enabling it to continue to provide outstanding educational programs serving more than 50,000 students annually; to present word-class special exhibitions; to care for more than 27,000 works in the museum’s nationally recognized collection; and to enhance the quality of life in Dayton and the Miami Valley.
By becoming a member of The Jefferson Patterson Society, you will join other prominent and dedicated Dayton area citizens to ensure the continued growth and prosperity of The Dayton Art Institute and its programs. Your membership will entitle you to a host of special benefits, including:
- Invitations to exclusive JPS members’ previews of special exhibitions, small receptions with staff and curators and other society events throughout the year
- Invitation to meet with the Director
- Two free Oktoberfest Preview Party tickets
- Reciprocal memberships at 15 other Ohio art museums and more than 500 museums nationwide
- Private Curatorial consultation services
- Complimentary exhibition tickets and more!
Most importantly, your leadership gift will ensure the fiscal vitality and security of our museum, its holdings and programs.
For more information about the Jefferson Patterson Society, contact Ryan Pasco, Individual Giving Associate, at 937-512-0139.