Yeck Education Programs
The Dorothy and Bill Yeck Education Endowment enables The Dayton Art Institute to offer unique educational opportunities that promote and enhance the development of promising artists.
2023 Yeck College Artist Fellowship
Six college students from greater Dayton area studio art college programs will be selected for this unique fellowship opportunity. Fellows receive professional growth opportunity through real world teaching experience, access to established museum and arts professionals, and support in furthering their individual art practices. Receiving a $1,500 stipend to create artwork(s), the achievements of the Yeck College Artist Fellowship culminate with a group exhibition at the Dayton Art Institute.
Applicants are required to submit:
• Artist statement of no more than 250 words
• Digital Art Portfolio of 5-7 artworks
- File type: PowerPoint or Google slides (.ppt, .pptx, .gslides)
- File must be named “Artist last name_yeck23”. (Click here for template)
- One artwork with title, medium, dimensions, and date created per slide
• Letter of Recommendation: Faculty, community members, arts professionals, colleagues preferred.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions about the program or application process.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this program.