|Plan a Visit||Tours||Shopping & Dining|
Celebrate your birthday at The Dayton Art Institute!
Do you have a creative kid between the ages of 4 and 12 who loves making and experiencing great art? Celebrate your child’s next birthday here at The Dayton Art Institute with 12 of his or her closest friends! Choose from several fun themes and enjoy theme-related art making and party favors, a museum-wide scavenger hunt, a private party room, decorations and more! To find out more information or to request a registration form, contact Alex Otte at email@example.com or at 937-223-5277 ext. 328.
- Museum admission for 12 children and one parent per child
- Exclusive use of private art studio located in the Experiencenter for 2 hours
- Party decorations and clean-up
- Trained museum educator and party facilitator
- Personalized birthday badge and “Happy Birthday” canvas signed by guests for birthday child
- Themed goody bags for guests and birthday child
- Two take-home theme-related art projects
- Themed museum-wide scavenger hunt
- Time in private art studio for cake and present opening*
- Free parking available
*Cake, snacks and beverages must be provided by guests.
$200 for members
$250 for non-members
*Additional cost for groups over 12 children and for overstaying 2 hour party window in private room.
Rabbits and camels and snakes, oh my! Decorate an animal party hat and tail to wear on a scavenger hunt through the museum. Discover all the different animals that live in the galleries along the way. Then create your very own pebble pet inspired by the animals you found in the museum!
Silly, Wild and Wacky
Discover art that is as goofy as you are! Make a silly party hat to wear on a scavenger hunt that will have you uncovering the strangest and wackiest art DAI has to offer. Then create your very own abstract canvas painting to take home!
Mysteries of History
A priceless museum artifact has been stolen and must be recovered! Go on a mysterious and fun scavenger hunt throughout the museum to recover the missing artifact and create your own artifacts to wear and take home.
Parties are available Saturdays 10:30am-12:30pm, 2pm-4pm and Sundays 1pm-3pm.
Non-refundable $50 deposit (paid into cost of party) must be paid at time of registration. Payment must be received in full two weeks before party. Number of children attending must be given two weeks before party.